February 04, 2011

CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS!!!!!



first of all.
the FACT that im wasting my time during this hols.
is S0000000 TRUE. hahaha XD
today already friday people.
and im started to regret the fact that im not STUDYing.
as a medical student who FAILED the part A exam during my 2nd year study.
i should be regret ( wpun ade sentuh2 sikit JE buku tu, still not enuf )
im planning to  start FRESH after dis hols.
hopefully my target or planning will be follow strictly by ME.
(im praying hard for this to work, wish me luck people)

2nd of all.
how did i spent my hols that I regret. haha
(x la menyesal mne sebab me hav FUN with my family. XD)
we go to KALUMPANG RESORT TRAINING CENTRE (KRTC).
it is place at the end of selangor ---> HULU SELANGOR near the tangjung malim district of PERAK.
sorry i dont have any picture to show. just the website given.
you can click on the link above. :)

more --> i started watching JUNIOR MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA.
this show about young chef age bet 8-12 who are relly2 talented cooking DISHES that usuallh serve at any restaurants.
their skills are SUPERB. im impressed by them. o_0
you can watch the show on Youtube by typing the JMCAU on tghe search space.

next --> follow up on my recent update on my fav korean drama dis year title
MY PRINCESS which u can watch it on mysoju website.
the story is about an ordinary lady who was found that she is the next generation of her emperor as princess.
starring by Kim Tae Hee who also starred in IRIS :) and the hero is from the AUTUMN OF MY HEART drama.
cant remember his name. :P

lastly --> probably going to my senior's wedding this coming sunday.
cant wait to see him in the wedding attire (for sure la malay style an). hehe
so, i need to be at UM around saturday night the earlier
or on the sunday morning.
cause i plan to go with my lovely fren PUTRI and PIMET :p

i think this is all the FUN that im doing during the holidays.

-hopesyouguyshaveagreatholstoo-

No comments: